January 11, 2010

Georgia

I love planning. When I got my job at the hospital I told my supervisor that I don't mind if things change I just love being able to plan. For example my schedule is a template it is repeated every 6 weeks. I use my template to "map out" what my schedule potentially may be. I don't mind if my template changes and I get to do it again (I actually enjoy it). I have mapped out my schedule dozens of times since I have started on Pediatrics (yes....many, many dozen). Needless to say I love planning.

Two summers ago Clint, My Aunt Cheryl, Noah, Jake, Ethan and I drove to Georgia. I loved the planning of where we would drive to, where we would stay, but I also loved the spontaneity of just stopping along the way. I think something is wrong with my brain and extremely painful experiences (hence the reason I kept having babies) since we've decided to once again drive to Georgia. This time my mom will be coming with us and we have also decided to bring Mason (or maybe Mason will be coming with us and we decided to bring my mom). I am actually super excited!

We are planning on going in July. Each day I think about how many miles we can go each day and what we can do. I make these calenders and plan what we could do each day and where we could stay....then I go to sleep. When I wake the next day I change my mind, maybe another hundred miles this day and then we could stay in this town.....or maybe we should go this way. The possibilities are endless.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, have fun driving to Georgia :) I must admit, I had a great time! The little side trips, the planned stops... six flags, the aquarium, the ocean/beach...papa horace and your family. Long trip, but so worth it.
    ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete