June 28, 2010

Sweet boys

For the last few months we have had this sweet little girl has to come to the hospital for a medication. Today was her last day of the scheduled treatment and so we decided to have a party. One of the nurses made a little bag for her (very cute) and we all pitched in to pack if full of fun girlie things. I also had promised to make her cupcakes, she requested yellow cake with chocolate frosting.

So today the boys and I were there to deliver her cupcakes and it was so cute. They played with her in her room for a long while (almost 3 hours). Taking turns pushing her in the cozy coupe (she is perfectly capable of pushing herself but they wanted to push her). They waited while she got her IV (worried about how much it was going to hurt her). It was so sweet. On the way out Noah said "are we ever going to see her again?" Jacob replied "I sure hope so".

On the way back to the car they fought and whined but I didn't even care. I am so thrilled with the sweet boys that I am lucky to call mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment