July 30, 2010

Atlanta Zoo

Last night we got in late to Lisa and Scott's house. The girls had patiently waited all day to see their cousins. They hit it off like old friends even though that haven't seen each other in 2 years. Amy and Noah are both going into 4th grade this year and Jake and Amber will both be in 1st. They played until we finally forced them to go to bed then first thing this morning they were busy. My boys quickly showed their cousins how you can play a fishing anywhere. Had we stayed longer I'm sure they would have started to make Amy and Amber play hunting as well. After a nice morning of waffles, visiting, coffee and Clint working on his beauty sleep we went to the zoo in Atlanta.

We had a great day at the zoo. It was a 102 degrees and we felt every last one of them.
Some of my favorite animals:
A new family picture. I always have a baby on my hip in these. The last one we took was at the Aquarium 2 years ago and Ethan was on my hip. If we take another one in 2 years I may have to stand all by myself.


This picture belongs to a previous post. I just wanted everyone to get a good look at the window ac unit cruising through Kentucky:


We had a great day. I took well over 400 pictures at the zoo. I have only taken a total of 501 on my camera this trip (I did take a few on our smaller camera but I won't count those in my total). Good thing most of our days will be hanging out my camera is itching to be used! Right now are a few hours out Savannah. Tomorrow we will drive down the coast to Jacksonville were the only agenda item is hanging out on the beach (and taking pictures of course)!

No comments:

Post a Comment