July 26, 2010

Day 1

Yesterday was Day 1 of our trip. I got home from work at 7:30 and we left our house at 8:10. We then drove to Billings. It was after midnight when we checked into our room. Noah, Jake and Ethan watched racing stripes on the way to Billings and giggled throughout the movie. (I LOVE giggles). Mason was tired since we left after his bedtime and when I came home from work he wanted me to put him night-night. He cried for a good portion of the drive. He finally got to sleep but would wake up crying whenever a car would pass up going in the opposite direction.

Since Mason kinda took a nap when we got into our hotel room he didn't love the idea of sleeping. Day 1 is done!

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine hearing all the boys giggle in the back seat and what a sweet sound that would be to hear. :) Good luck with the rest of your trip! Excited to read about it!

    ReplyDelete