January 24, 2011

My own little "Duggars"


Immediately after my last blog post little E.T. and I went to Target in search of a potty chair. They had 2 choices. One was a $20 princess chair and the other a $30 chair that has a "flusher" a toilet paper holder and if a person were to actually own AA batteries it talks, sings and when the sensor gets wet (hopefully from pee) it says "good job" (this is what the box tells us). I was willing to wait a few more days until I ran to Walmart but my little dugger really wanted a potty chair for his brother. He batted those sweet little eyes at me and I said "fine". So E.T. carried the box through Target, to the car and had his little arms wrapped around the box the whole way home. He ran it into the house and began using his scissors to cut into the box before I got my shoes off.
He has since brought Mason a variety of books to look at hoping that he will be there when his brother pees in the new potty for the first time. They just got done playing hide and seek and I heard E.T. say to Mason "I know you have to pee by now let's go try". He brought Mason in and sat him on the toilet and when Mason didn't immediately go he got mason a drink of water. When Mason didn't have his gun behind the backstop they have nicely installed for the boy pee-pots he started giggling and said "he doesn't have his privates put in there". I reassured him that Mason would figure it out.
So this is one of my little Duggars. Although I don't have 19 (and counting) and the oldest kids don't do all my cooking and cleaning and child rearing (Noah did cook dinner tonight) I will take my Cannon's any day!

1 comment:

  1. just think about the money you could make renting out Ethan to help mothers who could use a personal potty training trainer...i see a new side business in the Cannon family future :)

    ReplyDelete