January 17, 2011

Wrestling



Wrestling season has officially started. We have 3 little rugrats (well 4 but Mason is too young to be an official wrestler). This is the first year for all of them and they are very excited. Although I am not usually a fan of the singlet I can't wait to see little Ethan in one! Their first tournament is in Feburary. Until then it is a lots of running, lots of crab walking, bear crawling......I know nothing about wrestling except the tournaments are long, there are tons of people and crazy mothers will be yelling at their kids to pin my boys. I will be channeling my happy place when this happens. I promised Noah I wouldn't come running onto the mat to make sure he is ok if he gets pinned.


I am hoping to learn quickly about the whole scoring. I can't complain that they are not scoring fairly if I have no idea what is going on. I wonder if they have the rules of wrestling for dummies.

No comments:

Post a Comment